Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all, and especially to these guys...

Rollie, Kent, Kevin

This is a very quick post again as it is Sunday evening, after 9PM (no matter what the time stamp on this blog says (someday I will have to figure out how to fix that!)) and I have a few more things to do before bed.  First, an obligatory cute critter picture:

I have to include this photo of Kori proudly smiling from her first "bought it myself" car:
Nice choice... Mom and Dad approve!  And that is her Aunt Carolyn in the backseat for a ride!
 The cats, dog, goats, and chickens are all just fine... the chicks are growing very quickly, and there has been no more wandering for Forest.  ForestRanger did move house this weekend but I didn't get a picture... maybe next week.


And a view of the garden... things have changed a bit since the last photo from the roof of the summer coop.
 



Kevin never runs out of things to do.  One of the things he did today was cultivate the sunflowers and sweetcorn.

And, that's all I have for now.   Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment