Monday, June 20, 2016

After the Storm

If you stop by this blog regularly, you might wonder why no blog last night, as I am pretty regular with Sunday evenings.  Well, it was a really nasty thunderstorm and a lack of electricity that prevented the usual update. I am happy to report no major damage around here.  Anyway, I'm going to just put a few pictures out here and call it good for the week, as I am multi-tasking even more than usual this evening.
Yep, another lettuce picture.  I just never get tired of admiring my lettuce, it's so pretty - weeds and all!

Was it just last week or was it the week before I had a photo of the bean seeds.  You gotta love beans, they come up so fast...

This past weekend I finally got a few pots planted for on the deck- a couple of my favorites here:
Yes, that is an old chamber pot!

And lastly, a  critter picture:
The first batch of chicks
And that's it for this week I think. Barring another Sunday evening storm, I'll be back next week.    Happy belated father's day to all the dads out there!  Be well everybody,

No comments:

Post a Comment