Sunday, July 15, 2018

A Brief Bit

I am writing this blog while standing  at the kitchen counter.  I traveled down to Owatonna today with my sister and a cousin for the Nix family reunion.  The reunion was great but the many hours spent sitting in the car were tough for someone who normally stands up most of the day!  So, I am standing.  This is also going to be a very short post as I have quite a few things to get done yet this evening.  So, just a few new photos.

Pumpkin blossom - so prettty!

The pigs are in the winter coop yard for the week while Kevin is off to scout camp. They are supposed to knock down the giant weeds growing in there for me.  The chicks have a temporary pasture out the front of the coop.  Here are some of the oldest ones - they hardly look like chicks any more.

And the pigs seem to be enjoying the accommodations!

And last, another view from the  milking stand.  The lads have moved up closer to the house for the week, and their play wagon came along.  Kevin is even in there providing some bedding in it as both the guys spend quite a bit of time in there.

Until next week, be well friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment